Warning signs to really think about when dating.
1. If your parents or siblings have doubts or concerns about the person, PAY ATTENTION!
2. Do they have a good relationship with their parents? Or ANY relationship? If they don't have any relationship at all or if it is a negative one, PAY ATTENTION. If they say they don't really talk to them and refuse to talk about WHY they no longer speak to a significant person from their youth this could be a warning sign.
3. How do they treat their parents and siblings? How do they talk about them to you?
If they are losing their temper with their parents and saying harsh things to them or their siblings then they will treat you the same way eventually.
4. Are you fighting half the time and happy half the time? If so you might want to really pay attention. A relationship that is meant to be should not be ruled by quarrels and fighting the majority of the time.
5. If they are emotionally, verbally, or physically abusive or seem to lose their temper with you and constantly follow it up with "I'm Sorry", it will ONLY get worse the longer you stay.
6. If you find yourself lying to protect them to your parents or siblings because you know that they won't like what they hear, chances are your with the wrong person.
7. If you find yourself defending them constantly even though you know they were wrong, pay attention to this...
8. When there is no trust there can be no serious relationship...if you have a reason for not trusting it is still not going to work...you cannot justify staying in a dating relationship when there are trust issues already.
9. If your hearing "I love you, Your beautiful, I would die without you, etc.." yet you are also constantly being hurt, forgotten, put second, or abused in anyway, PAY ATTENTION.
10. If you are having that gut feeling that the relationship is probably not right but you keep finding reasons to stay then it is probably the wrong one. Staying with someone because you don't want to be alone is the biggest mistake ever and your only prolonging the inevitable decision and you are wasting years of happiness by trading it for misery.